I love Autumn! I wish we actually had a real Fall, but it is still the best time of year. The fashion in the Fall is the absolute best. Sweaters, burnt colors, boots, Turtle necks, layering, ect. It is the best! It is comfy and cosy. I just want to curl up and read a good book while the wind blows outside. I hope one day to live in a place where Autumn is absolutely gorgeous. Maybe back east or something. I hope Italy has a good Autumn:)
I also love the end of the year because that is when all the best Holidays are. Halloween is always super amounts of fun! I love to dress up as someone else and mix it up a bit. Free candy is always a good thing, I will never say no to some delicious chocolate:) Mmmm, Dark chocolate! yumm! Thanksgiving you get awesome food and incredible deserts. Fudge, need I say more? You can't beat mom's fudge. Christmas! The music, the shopping, the movies, the feeling! It is seriously the most magical time of the year. It makes me want to color a picture of Santa and make popsicle stick ornaments. Love it!!!
6 comments:
Sarah! I missed your posts. I'm bummed we will not be able to go to the temple with you this weekend. It truly is the best time of the year; it is my favorite too! The clothing is also nice because it usually forces almost everyone to be modest. If only the leaves would change. Someday I too will live where I don't feel like I'm forcing fall just because it's October.
You nailed it girl! I love hot chocolate, when it is the right time of year it just warms the soul. I had some at Mimi's cafe. It was like a soup bowl, witha boat load of whip cream yum. Two cheers for your mom's fudge!
Hee Hee that was from me not Benjamin, he's not That effeminate :)
If you want a real fall join us in HUntsville. We are wearing sweaters because we need them, my trees are starting to change color, and there are pumpkins everywhere. It is awesome.
I was in Michigan one Fall and could not believe that many reds and oranges could exist in nature. It was absolutely fabulous!
Sarah, you are a poet. These 3 months are why I live through the other 9. What is this about Italy?? Now they'll even have a temple there. :-)
Post a Comment