Saturday, May 24, 2008
Working at a Credit Union Once Again
My love for Reese has conquered my of teller work. It's not great, but it's not terrible either. Well at least not yet. I hope it gets better once I am working out of my own drawer and I'm not being babysat. It has, however, really motivated me to finish school. I want to be able to have a career one day that I love. I know that you can't love your job every day, but I want to love it most of the time. I love music. I love it. If I could do something with music and get paid for it, then I would love my job. I am going to try really hard to take my schooling more seriously. I will not be a teller forever, that is for sure:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
A teller forever sounds like the title to a song. It could be your first big hit.
I went through a drive through with Amy last week for the first time in years. Do you get to use those canister-shooty-pipe things? That seems like a lot of fun. Hang in there. :-)
Getting paid to do music is where it is at!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to be done with the Army so I can have even more fun. Probably less money, but who needs money when your job is da bomb diggity!!!!! (Oh, that's right my kids need to eat and have clothes and shelter.)
It's not so bad. You could be setting chokers in the forests of beautiful Skamokaway, WA. It's more exciting but you could also get very killed doing it. Besides, Reesie will be done with school sooner than you think make loads of money. As long as he's not tighter than the bark on a tree, you will be too busy having babies and stuff to even remember the time you spent grinding away in the credit union.
Post a Comment