Who would have ever thought that I would learn to enjoy working out. I even crave it from time to time. It is not so much of a dirty word to me anymore. I almost get a little excited before I go sometimes. I am really thankful I am learning to love it, cause when you it, you definitely don't want to go. At least I never wanted to when I d it:) I think I love swimming the most. There is something really therapeutic about it. It relaxes me and its giving me some sweet arm muscles that I never had before. I highly recommend swimming to everyone. I t is the diggity:)
2 comments:
Hey Miss Diggity, I was just wondering what the best way to work on my arms would be--I forgot about swimming. I tend to prefer running because I LOVE my shuffle and it's the only chance I really have to listen to music--I wonder if they'll come up with an ipod for swimming--that would be awesome!
Actually they have! Reese's sister has used one before and she says they are kinda weird cause you put it on he outside of your ear and it kinda seems like the music is coming from your mind, which is a little trippy. You should check it out on their web site
Post a Comment