Monday, March 10, 2008

Cleaning my room

I am pretty sure I have spent an enormous amount of my adult life cleaning my room. No matter how much time i spend on it, it is never clean. I spend hours upon hours in there and it will look worse than when I started. What is going to happen when I have to keep a whole house clean? My kids will get lost in the mess and won't emerge until they are 47. It is a real problem that I desperately need to conquer.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Yea Sarah! I love your verymuchboringlife! :-)

Linda said...

Hey Sarah, I don't know if you remembered that website I told you about that tells you which Austen heroine you are--it's http://www.strangegirl.com/emma/quiz.php. Just thought you might like to check it out, it's cute and you can post it on your blog page. Our book club at church is doing Pride and Prejudice this month--how awesome is that!? By the way, I was Elinor Dashwood.

Suzie Howe said...

Sarah, I'm 33 years old and have 6 kids and I spent most of my day yesterday cleaning my room and I'm still not done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!